We would like to inform all visitors, before the COVID-19 pandemic, any visitors walk in freely into all our exhibitions during the exhibition opening hours. However, as the world is still managing COVID-19, we have to be socially responsible, and ensuring the health and safety of our team, other visitors, and the communities is our priority.
During this period, we only accept registered visitors to our exhibitions. Thank you.
We will work hard to keep you safe and healthy, and by entering our premises, you assume your own risk of any COVID-19 exposure.
Visitors entering our premises will have to follow the Singapore government’s COVID-19 safety measurement guidelines. Your personal information may be share with a governmental health authority for COVID-19 contact tracing purposes. Visitors who do not adhere to them or disrespect our team and other visitors will be asked to leave.
- If you are sick, please Stay at Home
- Visitors must be fully vaccinated and to show their vaccination status or pre-entry test negative results before entering
- Please wear proper fitted face masks at all times – no face coverings, cloth, or shields
- Entry scan (TraceTogether) and temperature taking is compulsory and will be taken before entry
- No eating & drinking that allows one to remove their face mask unnecessarily
- No mingling & keep a distance of at least 1 metre from each other
- Hand sanitisers are provided throughout our premises for your good hygiene
- Please inform any of our volunteers if you feel sick